Do you love your dog more than most people love their children? (jk, but really.) This candle is for you. 10% of profits from this candle will be donated to A Purposeful Rescue in Los Angeles. Plus, you get to select your own scent!
Eucalyptus and Spearmint
This fragrance is an invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
Top: Lemon, Orange // Middle: Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Parsley, Lavender // Base: Soft Woods, Sage
Citrus and Berry
Crisp watery accents add sparkle to an accord of tropical foliage that accents the fruity heart of this summer blend. Pineapple, goji berry and mango are perfectly blended for an exotic sensation, as a hint of driftwood adds lingering tones of sunny warmth to the island sensation. Inspired by the popular scent, Volcano.
Top: Fruity, Watery // Middle: Tropical, Foliage // Base: Driftwood
Autumn hay with sprinkles of african violets are followed with exotic sandalwood and sweet vanilla notes.
Top: Hay // Middle: African Violet // Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Tips and tricks
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
• International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: email@example.com
You'll love these
Evil queen magic
What makes Evil Queen so special? I’m glad you asked. Our small batch, hand made + poured candles are:
- • Made from 100% American-grown soy
- • Free of harmful toxins or phthalates
- • Made with cotton wicks
- • Vegan and cruelty-free
Here at Evil Queen headquarters, we make your candles with love and sass every step of the way. From label design, to hand pouring candles, packaging, and shipping them to you… You can rest easy knowing you’re supporting a small biz that truly cares about its products and customers. Read more about Evil Queen and how we got started here.