Couldn’t bake even if your life depended on it? Honestly, same. No worries though, light this candle and your house will be full of yummy baked good scents. Almost guaranteed someone will ask you what you’re baking!
Imagine a warm, flakey, buttery strudel filled with spiced fruit, topped with a swirl of cinnamon sugar and vanilla frosting. Warm notes of ginger, vanilla, buttercream, and graham cracker come through right away, while the familiar aromas of molasses, clove, and cinnamon spice ground this fragrance in rich deliciousness. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon bark, ginger, orange, and eucalyptus.
Top: Orange Peel, Ginger, Sugar
Middle: Cream, Butter, Graham Cracker, Raisin
Base: Cinnamon, Clove, Vanilla
- • 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans (net weight of wax: 9.5 oz)
- • Comes with a gold lid
- • Handmade and poured with love and sass
- • Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- • Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- • Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it, making sure the wax reaches the edges of the candle jar. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- • Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it. If you’re lighting your candle for more than four hours, blow it out for a few seconds, trim the wick, and relight.
- • Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area on a heat safe surface where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
- • Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
- • Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
- • International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org