My personal fav of the bunch, this scent is honestly hard to describe. It’s a sultry, woodsy blend with touch of sweetness. It’s inspired by a fragrance I love (Santal Blush by Tom Ford, *drool*), and smells way more expensive than it actually is.
Seductive and earthy, this complex scent is a fusion of creamy sandalwood and spices, supported by a layer of luxurious florals, all settled atop a base of sumptuous woods.
Top: Ylang-Ylang, Benzoin, Cumin Seed Oil
Middle: Santal, Agarwood, Cinnamon Bark Oil
Base: Spicy Wood, Sandalwood
- • 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- • This candle comes with a gold lid
- • Handmade and poured with love and sass
- • Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- • Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit