Ask the Cards *Single Wick*
Welcome to Evil Queen's brand new collection of candles: The Mystic Collection. Inspired by all things whimsical and mysterious, this witchy collection is our line of luxury candles. Perfect for your altar, bedroom, or any space you want to feel elevated and opulent. This collection has been a long time coming, and I hope you love it as much as I've loved creating it for you.
This uplifting scent begins with top notes of fresh lemon and tropical kiwi, followed by the refreshing smells of eucalyptus and bamboo, and rounds out with base notes of cedarwood and vanilla. Basically smells like relaxing by the garden with a melon-flavored cocktail in hand.
For fans of Exhale the Bullshit, Sleepy Bitch, Plants > People, Perseverance.
Top : Lemon, Lemongrass, Juicy Apple, Kiwi, Orange Zest, Kiwi
Middle: Bamboo Leaves, Island Gardenia, Hyacinth, Cassis, Eucalyptus, Green Tea
Base: Melon Blossom, Water Lily, Musk, Cedar, Vanilla
- • 8oz ceramic jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans.
- • Custom gift box included with every ceramic candle.
- • Includes a solid wood lid. Do not try to extinguish your candle by putting the lid on top to snuff it out as the lid is flammable.
- • Handmade and poured with love and sass
- • Vegan. Phthalate free and non-toxic. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- • Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it, making sure the wax reaches the edges of the candle jar. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- • Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it. If you’re lighting your candle for more than four hours, blow it out for a few seconds, trim the wick, and relight.
- • Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area on a heat safe surface where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
- • Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
- • Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
- • International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org