*THE* original Evil Queen candle. Literally, the first Evil Queen candle ever conceptualized. This retired cult classic is back while supplies last.
All the basic favorites: Vanilla. Pumpkin. Swag. An intense vanilla aroma with a subtle touch of cream mixed with a true-to-life fresh pumpkin. Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf.
Tips and tricks
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
• International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: email@example.com
More products you'll love
Evil queen magic
What makes Evil Queen so special? I’m glad you asked. Our small batch, hand made + poured candles are:
- • Made from 100% American-grown soy
- • Free of harmful toxins or phthalates
- • Made with cotton wicks
- • Vegan and cruelty-free
Here at Evil Queen headquarters, we make your candles with love and sass every step of the way. From label design, to hand pouring candles, packaging, and shipping them to you… You can rest easy knowing you’re supporting a small biz that truly cares about its products and customers. Read more about Evil Queen and how we got started here.