Bun in the Oven
The human body is capable of incredible things. Consuming an endless marathon of donuts, watermelon, or tacos while her belly is occupied with a small, growing human is one of them. She deserves an award, but this candle will do nicely.
The absolute perfect donut scent. Cinnamon sugar, agave, powdered sugar, vanilla bean. Seriously. Do I need to say more? Top notes of cinnamon sugar and baked crust accord with mid notes of fresh churned butter and mixed batter on a dry base of agave syrup, powdered sugar and vanilla bean.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Cinnamon Sugar, Baked Crust // Middle: Fresh Churned Butter, Mixed Batter // Base: Agave, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla Bean
Tips and tricks
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
• International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll love these
Evil queen magic
What makes Evil Queen so special? I’m glad you asked. Our small batch, hand made + poured candles are:
- • Made from 100% American-grown soy
- • Free of harmful toxins or phthalates
- • Made with cotton wicks
- • Vegan and cruelty-free
Here at Evil Queen headquarters, we make your candles with love and sass every step of the way. From label design, to hand pouring candles, packaging, and shipping them to you… You can rest easy knowing you’re supporting a small biz that truly cares about its products and customers. Read more about Evil Queen and how we got started here.