This one is like a cousin to Ghosted. Feel the sun slipping away as spooky season draws us in closer. Earthy musk notes, cedar leaf pine, lemon, and spiced fruit make this scent smells similar to a leafy favorite from one of the big candle makers.
For Fans of: Ghosted, On Cloud Wine, Festive Bitch
Top: Lemon, Cedarleaf
Middle: Pine, Spiced Fruit
Bottom: Earthy Musk
- • 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans. Net weight of the wax: 9.5 oz.
- • Handmade and poured with love and sass
- • Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- • Vegan. Phthalate free and non-toxic. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- • Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it, making sure the wax reaches the edges of the candle jar. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- • Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it. If you’re lighting your candle for more than four hours, blow it out for a few seconds, trim the wick, and relight.
- • Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area on a heat safe surface where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
- • Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
- • Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
- • International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org